Oreo cheesecake is a delicious treat that is fairly basic to make. This red velvet oreo cheesecake recipe is terrific for a thank-you (or any special celebration) treat.
Oreos are understood for their chocolatey preference, as well as I’ve made numerous a cheesecake recipe just like this one using your much-loved store-bought Oreo cookies, but this recipe is very easy sufficient to make and also scrumptious enough to offer to guests.
Red velvet oreo cheesecake is a tasty take on an old favorite cheesecake. The mix of chocolate, vanilla, as well as Oreo cookies brings a rich, indulgent taste to this recipe.
It works very well with graham crackers, in addition to any other cookie base or garnishes you might have on hand.
You can easily make an entire sheet cake with this recipe if you’re short on time or if making this as a family members recipe.
Red velvet oreo cheesecake is a favorite for people of any ages, especially for unique celebrations. Lots of people have actually attempted the oreo recipe to make cheesecake in the house.
This is an extremely delicious recipe that you can prepare with Oreos, full-fat sour lotion, butter, cacao powder, vanilla extract as well as a few other active ingredients.
How To Make Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
Red velvet oreo cheesecake recipe is a creamy as well as soft cheesecake with a crunchy chocolate-oreo crust.
It is a very simple recipe that anyone can make with a little bit of method. If you are looking to make the recipe after that you can comply with the steps given below.
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 tbsps saltless butter (thawed)
- 9 ounces full-fat cream cheese (space temperature)
- 1/4 mug granulated sugar.
- 1 tablespoons full-fat sour lotion (area temperature level)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoons liquid red food coloring
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped Lotion or Lotion Cheese Frosting (for the garnish)
Instructions To Make Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
- Pre-heat the oven to 325F. Cover a 6 x 2- or 6 x 3-inch springform frying pan in foil. Lightly grease the pan inside.
- Integrate the cookie crumbs and butter in a big dish. Pour into the bottom of a springform frying pan. Place in the stove as well as bake for 10 mins.
- In a big blending bowl, beat with each other the cream cheese, sugar, as well as sour cream on medium-high rate for concerning 2-3 minutes. Clean the bowl as required.
- Include the cocoa powder, food coloring, as well as vanilla after you scuff down the dish. Area the pan inside an 8 × 8 or bigger frying pan.
- Add hot water to the outside frying pan till the springform frying pan is halfway immersed. Take care not to get water inside the foil.
- In a preheated stove, bake for concerning 65 to 75 minutes or till the edges are cooked and also brownish, the centre is mainly set with some shake, and the inner temperature gets to 150F degrees.
- Eliminate the cheesecake from the oven and run a knife along the side to loosen it. Allow it cool in the water bathroom for 15 mins.
- Great the frying pan at room temperature level for an hour after removing it from the water bathroom.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hrs or overnight before topping with whipped lotion or icing. You can keep leftovers in the refrigerator for approximately 5-7 days if they remain in a closed container. Appreciate!
We wish you appreciated this recipe for Red velvet oreo cheesecake. It has a gooey, crispy and also wonderful dental filling which melts in your mouth as well as you can never ever quit consuming it. This recipe is super easy, very easy and fast to make.
You can make it for any occasion, it is a very crowd-pleaser treat. If you have any type of concerns please leave a comment listed below. Thanks for reading!
It is a very easy recipe that any person can make with a little bit of practice. If you are looking to make the recipe then you can comply with the actions offered listed below. We hope you enjoyed this recipe for Red velvet oreo cheesecake. This recipe is extremely easy, fast and easy to make.
You can make it for any kind of celebration, it is a really crowd-pleaser treat.